MG Group HR Services is looking for an Accounting Manager on behalf of our client, a renowned firm providing international tax advisory, auditing and consulting services. They have experience in a large scope of services supporting clients from all business domains to consolidate their international legislative, international payroll and tax obligations using their cutting-edge accounting software solutions and securing the highest quality standards in the areas of international tax planning and cross-national group audit.
- Onboarding and set up for new clients.
- Monitoring of all facets of the financial and accounting operations for their clients (general ledger entries, accounts payable and receivable, billing, reconciliation).
- Supervision of postings, month end close, management reports and balance sheet reconciliation, so everything is delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation and submission of statutory reports (annual financial statements, CIT, VAT, etc.).
- Full understanding and support of clients’ business including advisory and necessary customizations for client's specifics (mapping, costs centers, reporting etc.).
- Communications and support with tax authorities, auditors, banks, and other institutions.
- Managing and guidance of employees in team including organization, planning, supervision, and education.
- Activity coordination with other departments.
- Precise, organized, responsible and analytical person.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Orientation towards teamwork.
- University degree, preferably in Economics/Business.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in the same position.
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax regulations as well as IFRS and IAS.
- Good computer skills, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Certified Public Accountant license – preferred.
All CVs will be reviewed, and while we would love to get back to all of you, we must let you know that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.